CART TOTALS :
There are items
in your cart
CART TOTALS :
Always adhere to candle safety instructions in an effort to prevent fire, personal injury and/or property damage.
• be mindufl never to leave a burning candle unattended.
• be aware not to burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
• be vigilant to always keep burning candles beyond the reach of children and pets.
• be conscientious to trim the wick to 1/4–1/8 of an inch before lighting or relighting. Only cut the wick once the wax is at a cool temperature, taking note that a long or crooked wick can cause uneven burning.
• be sure to place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface to prevent heat damage to underlying surfaces and prevent glass containers from breaking.
• be prudent in keeping the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches, and debris at all times.
• be proactive in keeping burning candles away from drafts, vents, and ceiling fans. This will aide in preventing overly rapid, uneven burning, and avoid flame flare-ups and sooting. Drafts can also blow nearby lightweight items into the flame with the possibility of catching fire.
during the burn
• be cautious never to touch, tilt, or move a burning candle.
• be careful not to burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame before it comes too close to the glass container and discontinue burning when only ½ inch of wax remains.
• be alert in extinguishing a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high, as the candle isn’t burning properly. Cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before relighting.
• be watchful to always burn candle within sight. Put out all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep, ensuring that the wick ember is no longer glowing.
• be thoughtful never to burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
• be attentive when putting out a candle. Use a snuffer when possible or delicately blow out the flame, but take care not to splatter the hot wax.
• be intentional to never use water to extinguish a candle, as it can cause the hot wax to splatter, possibly breaking the glass container.
• be certain the candle is completely out and that the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving it unattended.
• be inclined to never touch or move the candle until it has fully cooled.
• be considerate never use a sharp object to remove wax drippings from the glass container, as it might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break during subsequent use.
for your enjoyment
• be excited to burn the candle thoroughly until the wax becomes liquid.
• be diligent when blowing out the flame to center or gently readjust the wick, while the wax is still warm and allow the candle to solidify before relighting.
• be patient in preserving the candle's fragrance, by not burning the candle for more than three (3) hours at a time.
• be ready, be present, be open to the experience of burning a beblanq candle.